Civil trial attorney Ed Norwood of The Norwood Law Firm has authored and delivered numerous papers at seminars on oil and gas litigation, addressing the following topics:
The firm includes some of those articles and papers below:
- "The Discovery Rule Ten Years after HECI vs. Neel—Does It Apply to Oil and Gas Claims?" presented at the 22nd Annual South Texas College of Law Energy Law Conference, 2009.
- "Oil and Gas Litigation: What Usually Goes Wrong and What Can Be Done to Prevent It," presented at the 2007 Oxy Technology Conference
- "Engineering and Geologic Testimony in Oil and Gas Cases," presented at the 30th Annual Ernest E. Smith Oil, Gas and Mineral Law Institute, 2004
- "Oil and Gas Case Law Update" presented at the SAAPL Annual Mid-Winter Seminar San Antonio, TX March 6, 1993
- "Expert Witnesses in Oil and Gas Litigation: Robinson/Daubert Challenges" presented at the 28th Annual Ernest E. Smith Oil, Gas & Mineral Law Institute March 22, 2002
- "Expert Testimony - Geology and Reservoir Engineering at Trial and Administrative Hearings" presented at the Arkansas Bar Association 40th Annual Natural Resources Law Institute Feb 21 - 24, 2001
- "Parol Evidence Rule - Ambiguity" presented at the State Bar of Texas Advanced Oil, Gas, & Mineral Law Course September 25 - 26, 1997
- "Pooling and Utilization Litigation" presented at the May 10th, 1991 Westin Galleria Hotel Houston, Texas
- "Geology and Reservoir Engineering for Lawyers"